Tuesday, January 03, 2006

... hello 2006

My new years eve was calm, lets say it that way. But it was nice, I enjoyed the firework and for the first time when my mum wished me "all the best" for 2006 I felt she was serious.



As my parents are decorating my sister's old room, I decided to use my new acrylic colors finally. The needed a picture with natural colors anway coz the they picked a brown wallpaper for that room. I call it the coffee room. And this is what i drew (yes u can see I'm not used to acrylic colors...)

And speaking of "coffee": On monday I rejected my loved Van Houten Chocolate Coffee at school, I wanted to pick something new instead and got stucked at the "Vanilla Coffee" button. Let me tell you something: It might smell like vanilla coffee, but it doesnt taste like vanilla coffee. I'd describe it like "hot brown water with the smell of vanilla". I'll never try that again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home