Monday, February 13, 2006

Hating Mondays

Another boring day in front of the computer. But this time I dont have to stay there til 15:15h. I'll leave at 12:00h. Thanks to my faked doctor's appointment.
Actually I wanted to meet up with A. then, but it seems like she has other plans. I called J. but she's busy with work. And honestly, I wouldnt know who else I could call to go for a coffee or whatever, everyone is at work. I'll have to spend a couple hours in the shopping mall I guess. Anyway, it's way better than wasting my time here in this job-centre thing and make up my mind about oilprices.

Alright, 20 minutes to go, I'm gonna spend it with chatting and uhm... yeah, chatting.

Next time on WithMyHeadInTheClouds: (If I'm able to access the scanner / computer)
- sketches of my kitchen
- sketches of my living room
[Now dont ask me why, I was very bored yesterday night]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home