Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Contrasts


It's somehow amazing how the weather has impact on people's mood. When I compare yesterday's faces I've seen while walking through the city centre with today's faces you can recognize such a big difference, all just because the sun was shining the day before and today it was all covered again. Anyway.

I worked on my own today again, I probably got a tendosynovitis on both wrist now from carrying beverage bins but it still like what I'm doing. I just like getting home and knowing what you've done, for what is was for and that it made sense. It's for the same reason I liked beeing a waitress. You're bad payed, you worked your ass off, clothes are soaked with sweat and the smell of drinks and food, you execrate the customers for thinking they're the onlyone to be served and not giving tips, but you know without you beeing there it wouldnt have worked out like it did.
I got my timetable for the service center today, I've bad shifts honestly but whatever. It wouldnt be that bad if the internet-nerds could manage to repair my pc account, I could at least use the computer at the center then. But as long as they're not able to do so, my job is to "look nice, be friendly, act like knowing everything". At least it's just a few hours a day.

[Photo by Jim Hayes / www.JimHayes.com]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home