Saturday, March 18, 2006

Wtf I'm doing here

I shouldnt be here at the moment. I should be at a bar with mx co-workers, smoking shisha and having fun. I'm sick instead. I hate it, I hate it even more because this could have been the last time with this constellation. But I watched "Joes Appartment" which has always been one of my faves and I was told some hours ago I have good chances to start my apprenticeship this fall.

For those who dont know yet: I managed to install msn messenger again on the laptop (its another account as I cant remember my old password, so you can erase the old one actually). Somethings wrong with this notebook though, I tried a hundred times to connect but finally it works. And the clock shows 16:20h here, wtf. Also, I wanted to install my webcam, unfortunately the software is not saved here anymore and I couldnt find it in the basement. I guess I'll go looking again.

Nothing new these days, besides this week wasnt as nice as the others but I still like getting up for work and people who know me wouldnt believe if I tell. Like I cant believe myself that I'm doing this for 2 months already and that I dislike weekends coz I just dont know what to do.

Somethings ashaming: I found out on friday a good friend of mine is in Australia. Since 4 months or even more. I was wondering why she never called back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home