Sunday, October 29, 2006

I'm A Dirtbag.


I know that, believe me. I won't try to excuse, just to explain. Since my paremts reinstalled the living room I don't have a connection at home. And it seems like I'm slowly getting a social life.

So, what have I done the last 2 months? I changed my job. I work at a pharmacy now & my wage is twice as high as before. It's alright, my co-workers are nice but I still gotta get used to regular shifts somehow. What else? I play in a band again, its kinda funk I used to like it a lot til 2 weeks ago we got two new members I feel like playing against me (So that might fall apart..).
I got a girlfriend again for 8 weeks now but look at the brackets above.
Is it stupid I'm writing that on her computer while she's out getting cigarettes?

Anyway, I dont know what else to write, I wanna take a shower and go home. The house needs a clean-up (parents are gone again but dont tell her that) and J. from my old work will drob by for a coffee at 16:00h.

... hell, did I change the clock..?!

1 Comments:

Blogger murmel said...

Nah, you're not a dirtbag. You're a BAVARIAN DIRTBAG ! ;)

It was nice talking to you yesterday. We REALLY should jam together in the near future, Babe. :D

*huggelz*

Kat.

October 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home