Monday, July 17, 2006

Sundowns & Grasshoppers


I dont wanna write about my work situation coz I know shit about that. But today was pretty nice. After school, J. picked me up, actually for a BBQ but as nobody of us was hungry we bought a huge watermelon (my stomach still hurts). Drove up to her place & then looking through single-meeting adds (did I mention she posted one for me..?). So there's (of course) a guy who seems to be really cute. We sent him a message coz his add was sth like "looking for a girl bla bla" but no hint wether he was male or female. He's 31, so I'd say thats too old for me. Anyway we exchanged some pix and he asked me if he could convince me to go for guys again, right after trying to couple me with a girl he knew (too old again). I said there's no chance but I'll have dinner with him soon lol (I'm not kidding for once). J. tries very hard to find someone for me, I'll be crushed when she leaves for spain soon coz lately she's been the only person in my reach I could rely on.
Anyway, I dont remember what we did the whole day, its 22:15 now and she picked me up at 14:00h. I really cant recall anything but eating, talking, tv and catching grasshopper for those weird nameless animals. Oh hell and she likes Tegan & Sara :)
Reminds me on that: for mel to get jealous ;)
I think I'll move to the countryside, they have such nice sundowns... But whatever, I'm hungry again and Crossing Jordan is on,
see you around,
L.

1 Comments:

Blogger silent_genius said...

*SO jealous [I can't even work]* :p

July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home