Sunday, June 18, 2006

My vacation is over and it's been a long time since I'm sad about that. This week was nice, I somehow managed to find someone to go out with me every evening, some people I graduated with and the usual guys I was used to go out.
Basically everything happend around the soccer wc, eventhough I'm not really a soccer freak I had fun watching it at several bars with (mostly) nice people (the only disappointing game was the one I looked most forward to, netherlands vs. ivory coast, the game itself, and the dutchies in the audience. First of all most of them spoke clear german all the time and then they seem to have no emotion at all). At least I had fun afterwards walking through the city with my orange shirt over my shoulders and asking people for the way.
Anyway, great feeling every night watching all those fans running around. And good weather of course.
But as you know, no entry without anything negative. My parents are mad again just because I didnt join my step aunt's birthdayparty. I had better things to do and by the way: Why would I join a party with people I cant stand or dont even really know? Just coz they're relatives? For those who remember, my step aunt is the one who once asked me "where's is your partner?" since my sister and everyone else had someone, and I said she was at home (oooow yesss, that look!!). I prefered rehearsals, going out, playing "Buzz" on playstation and watching the (very very boring, weak and unfair) soccer game italy - usa.
School tomorrow and on tuesday is my first day at work again. Scares the sh** out of me if I'm honest cause I'll prolly get to know if I can stay or not.
Anyway, that's it for my short update of "where the hell has she been".

2 Comments:

Blogger murmel said...

"where the hell has she been" I was asking the same to myself, but now I know. Thanks. ;)

Nice to hear, you had a good week. I still need to study for tuesday. :s

Hope, your and my week are going to be fine - and if not : At least we got each other. ^^

Huggels *
K.

June 18, 2006  
Blogger silent_genius said...

At least I had fun afterwards walking through the city with my orange shirt over my shoulders and asking people for the way.

That's so totally you! ;)

Good luck for the job thing and good luck walking outta the bad atmosphere, too.

*sngls*

June 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home