Thursday, January 05, 2006

F. U.

If anyoe should wonder why I'm not online that much: My dad is freaking out again about me using the laptop.
I took a day off for today (just because I can, we got 3 free days to use whenever we feel like), and he keeps beating me down with stuff like "move your ass, your not doing anything, get a job, ...". Fuckit, I'm not well since october, I'm not feeling better when he insults me and it's fucking HIS fault I'm unwell all the time. Do I blame him for that? No, never said a single word. He doesn't even know its his fault, he'll find out at the 27th of january at the latest. I'm not expecting him to apologize for ruining at least 9 years of my life so far, I just want him to know.
This doesnt make sense for anyone but for me, I'm aware of that. Just had to put that out. Thank you very much.
L.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home