Tuesday, February 14, 2006

14 hours

Nice to be back at my old work. Eventhough this week gets heavy. Tomorrow we'll have more than 210 people (in a room in which fit only 90 people by the way). Its some election stuff, the current mayor will be there, and of course the other ones who wanna be the new mayor. Very official, very political. Luckily I went shopping last week and got some more "elegant" clothes.

Nice day today though, so was yesterday nite. Went out with A. and a. for a drink, and today after work I went shopping with my boss B., after that for a drink with J., I hadnt seen her for couple months. Tomorrow scares me a bit coz I'll have a 14 hours day. And I feel bad for B. coz she'll have a 16 hours day, from 08:00h to 24:00h. This is insane, why dont they employ me for real? Do they think its people like B., who works a lot more than she would have to, without getting payed right, can be found like clouds in the sky? 2 serviceworkers for more than 200 people? Its ridiculous, really.

*Ironical Edit*
Happy Valentines Day everyone

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arf. Good luck !

ze baguette

February 14, 2006  
Blogger silent_genius said...

yeah, Good luck from me, too!

*sngls*

February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home