Wednesday, February 22, 2006

One-Day-Supervisor


I ran the whole catering stuff by myself today. My boss had to see the dentist and left at 08:30h. I worked a lot, I just dont know if I've done everything (anything?) right. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.
What I found out today was that the other guy who's doing a practical course is the son of my neighbours daughter. My mum goes to gym every wednesday with our neighbour, and she told me he said he's pretty sure he'd get a job there. Fuck him, does he think just coz he has a general key he's better than me? It's his second week I believe, I doubt they decide after sucha short time. And I dont think his work is better than mine, eventhough he got the "honour" to be the onlyone on lateshift today. If that sleepy dork should get a job and I dont I'm gonna jump off somewhere, I promise. Ok, that might sound mean now, I dont really know that guy, I never talked to him, but he walks through the house like he just got up everytime I see him. I've been workin there for 4 weeks now and they still cant tell me if I get a job. I hope he's lying, really.


[Picture: Neubuerg, Germany / January 06 © BD]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home