Friday, February 17, 2006

Through A Lense

This is my new baby: a Porst Compact Reflex SP, comes with some equipment like a 58mm Skylight (and a 66 or something?), some filter and converter, tele etc. Can't wait to try it out.


Work has been alright today, short but intense I'd say. Not much catering, therefor loads of paper work. We had to go shopping, thats always fun, eventhough today we only got a Opel Corsa to get napkins, cookies,, coffee, coffeemilk, sugar and several brushes & tissues. We stopped at Mc Donald's (and we were glad that at least the one in the industrial area still had a smoker area. She payed again for me, I start to feel guilty lol.

Well yeah, otherwise theres nothing to tell, I live for work at the moment and I'm already scared not knowing how I'll feel when there comes the time I have to leave.

I think my english sucks at the moment, doesnt it...

5 Comments:

Blogger silent_genius said...

I think my english sucks at the moment, doesnt it...

"at the moment?".

ok, that was easy, I'm sorry.

Have fun with the new camera, it looks cool. I so wished I had mine today to capture the wonderful rainbow in the sky but that didn't happen, as usual.

February 17, 2006  
Blogger Lieza said...

Tsss I knew you would post that! Lol

And yes, rainbows rule ;)

*sngls*

hey, have fun at woodface :)
(wherever that is, I dont have a clue, I guess somewhere in Belgium..?)

February 18, 2006  
Blogger silent_genius said...

Woodface was in 'Het Depot', a concerthall in Leuven, Belgium. Leuven is about 20 minutes East of Brussels.

And : the band rocked! So did Racoon. No comment about the average other band lol

February 19, 2006  
Blogger Lieza said...

Thanks for "Peace Love & Understanding" btw :D

February 19, 2006  
Blogger silent_genius said...

yvw ^^

February 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home