Friday, March 24, 2006

Work stories

A hard week is over, for once I'm glad for the weekend. I've huge problems with my back, I think I'll go see a doc and ask him to prescript me some massages (as long as I'm still insurancend with my parents).

We got a new dishwasher and some new rags at work, the guys who installed it left the kitchen all messed up, it took me, C. and B. 3 hours to get it back in shape again (and we're still not done). The thing with the new dishwasher is: It cleans the dishes within 2 minutes (the old one took 1,5 hours), but when it comes out its all wet, so you need to dry everything first. Usually machines like this do that on their own, this one doesnt seem to be able to do so. Or we just did anything wrong, I dont know. I worked on my own mostly today again because due to some communication problems B. had to drive to another city to get out kitchen equipment back, it took the whole day so I spent time with writing lists, bills etc.

I never knew there's lemonjuice in bags. Me and B. had to go shopping for catering and that was what we needed. Plus a lot of different types of sugar. What for? Some british general minister or whatever he is arrives on monday. I'd love to be there, not only coz I know it'll be a lot of stress and B. cant expect help from anyone for that day. But I've school.

Yesterday Linda, my old boss from the beergarden, called me and asked if I wanted to work again this summer. I'm not quite sure, I'm scared it will be too much with work, but I guess I'm gonna do it at least for sundays and maybe saturdays. But it was cool she thought of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home