Sunday, February 26, 2006

Losing Track

Have you ever loved something so much you'd do everything to keep it, wrecking yourself, sacrifice all your power and sparetime, leaving more important things out because they don't seem to be important to you at the time? Sticking with all that eventhough you know you've lost, developing a "fuck-yourself" mood to anything else, knowing you'll regret it in 1 week but still doing it coz you just don't know what else to do?
It's this "too good to be true"-thing, the "why it doesn't work out for once?"-thought, a "it was just this close"-depression or whatever.


[Photo: March 2000, somewhere around Avignon / France I think]









3 Comments:

Blogger silent_genius said...

I'm sorry, L.

I really am. I could say I know how it feels like but I bet I'd still be far from the way you actually feel.

*hugs*

February 26, 2006  
Blogger murmel said...

I guess I also speak for Mel when I say : No matter how shitty you feel - we are there.

Big Hug
K.

February 27, 2006  
Blogger Lieza said...

thanks you two :)

February 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home