Friday, May 26, 2006


Today work was short but intense. Which I regret cause it's pretty much all I have at the moment. If I don't work, I'm at home watching tv, I draw or write boring stuff. Cause nothing works out somehow. Whenever I feel like going out, the people I ask dont feel so, or they say they would but then refuse before anything could take place. If you know someone for 8 years and this person has maybe 30 minutes a week for you, eventhoug they work less than ever before, what the hell are you suposed to think? This is just one example. I wanna feel like I did one year before. I wasn't at my best, but I sometimes had a life. I do love my work but when your life is just about that something's wrong. Life should be about your sparetime in my view. But what do I know.
So, I draw a lot. And according to my drawings I ...


a) ... need a relationship
b) ... need a friend
c) ... need a hug
d) ... need sex
e) ... am insane
f) ... need a new pen
g) ... need my anti-depressiva

What do you think?

2 Comments:

Blogger silent_genius said...

what do I think:

I could be an e-b)

and I can give you a virtual c/

June 04, 2006  
Blogger Lieza said...

;)

June 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home