Saturday, January 07, 2006

Snapshots & Writing


Obviously this one was also taken on new years eve. It's in front of our house. I like that one a lot, just because with a bit of fantasy it looks like a flashing fire at a white beach with a dark blue sky and the bright moon in the background. Well, maybe it's just the leaves on the right. (If you think you've seen this already: You're wrong, it's a bit different)






For K., just because I was bored and decided to go on practicing with calligraphie.













And as you can see, I really need to practice a little more. But not that bad for the beginning I guess.

2 Comments:

Blogger murmel said...

awwwww....you make me weak girl....;)

It looks wonderful, but strangely your not pretentious at all..*g*

*big kusje*

ze K.

January 07, 2006  
Blogger Lieza said...

LOL common its just very sketchy on dirty paper and bad inked

January 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home