Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A better day than yesterday, not a good one, but better. Though a lot at work went wrong (not all my fault). When I arrived at 07:20h I realized the kitchen was flooded by our great new dishwasher. Hopefully it'll work tomorrow again coz I'll be own my own once again and I know shit about what to do without dishwasher and with wet feet.
I fucked up placing an order, I got 15 burger instead of 6, I dunno what I was thinking. I'm gonna pay it, eventhou B. said she would do it. But well, it was me who fucked it up, so I'm gonna fix it, and she already did more for me than she's supposed to. Its gonna be.. *counts* ..18,90 € (Yeah, those are BIG burgers). Too bad I cant even afford a single bus ticket right now.

I wanted to check my scooter coz it's getting a bit warmer and its cheaper than the bus (and faster, more comfortable, ...) but I'm so tired lately that I dont do much after work. Well yeah, not much happening here besides work stories...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im sorry but I cant stop laughinf: 15 instead of 6..wtf !! lol

bussi überall !!! ;)

March 30, 2006  
Blogger Lieza said...

This aint funny, I'm broke!!
And I mixed the numbers coz I had to go to 2 different bakeries and 2 grocery stores and then gettin the burgers... that confused me :/

And I cant handle numbers anyway lol ;)

March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home