Saturday, April 22, 2006

For once

I had an unexpected nice day yesterday. First there was my cousin's birthdayparty. She moved a few weeks ago coz of her divorce and I hadnt seen her new flat until that day. Pretty one I gotta say, very cozy and warm. And again, like in her old house, she installed a music room with guitars, keyboards and piano. I was basically the first one to arrive, after a while some friends of her came and I had a funny jam session with Biene on piano, me on guitar, her husband beatboxing and Kicki (5) and Bombo (2), the two kids from greece dancing around. Having discussions about Bombo beeing gay coz he always kisses guys and causing his mother "a sleepless night" as she said. It was nice seeing all of them again. Of course some negative stuff came up too, my grandparents complained subconsiously I dont show up that often anymore. What should I say, "excuse me, I'm having a job that takes a lot of time and lately I'm glad if I just survive going to the grocery without getting serious panic attacks. And ow, when was the last time you came over?". Common. My grandma burnt the table yesterday by the way, was fun.
I left at 20:30h to go for a drink with A. and B., which was fun too, especially at the end when I tried to hit on A. to make B. jealous. Think I didnt succeed though. It was short (I was back at 22:30h) but I had a good time and it has really been awhile.
I dont know what about today, I guess not much..


[Photo: Marina di Castagneto / Donoratico , Italy // April 2006]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home