Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Finally..

..the day came on which I disliked work for the very first time. I say "dislike", not "hate". Just because I kinda played facility manager for everyone, I had to buy bulps and batteries and get food for the others. I dont mind doing that. but I really had better stuff to do like that. So I had another 12 hour shift and actually didnt do much of work. Tomorrow I'm on late shift, I dont mind working long, but I hate starting with work later for some reason.

I still dont know what song I could play at my grandma's birthday (or if I even will play something). In april there are always so much birthdays. At least 2 birthdays every week, and I never know what to give. Especially for the next week. What can you get for someone you know for maybe 2 months and you dont even know in what relation you are to her or him? I guess I'll try to buy something together with my co-workers or something..

1 Comments:

Blogger silent_genius said...

"What can you get for someone you know for maybe 2 months and you dont even know in what relation you are to her or him? " If you have an answer to that, I'm interested in it, too..

April 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home