Saturday, April 01, 2006

A game...


...to pass time, coz as you might know I hate weekend.

[Stolen from murmel, who stole it from Joh]

Rules: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle.
Say the following questions aloud, and press play.Use the song titles that come
up to answer each question. NO CHEATING.

Note: As I'm hardly listening to music on my pc I'll just put my MP3 player on shuffle.

How does the world see me?
River to the moon - Woodface

Will I have a happy life?
Good Morning Hope - Woodface

What do people really think of me?
For What It's Worth - The Cardigans

Do people secretly lust after me?
Tell Her This - Del Amitri

How can I make myself happy?
Stop Thinking - Anouk

What should I do with my life?
Onder Aan De Dijk - Thè Lau

Will I ever have children?
Paradise In Me - K's Choice

What is some good advice for me?
Enjoy The Silence - Tori Amos

What do I think my current theme song is?
One Month - Tegan & Sara

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Are You Ready To Sing - Woodface

What song will play at my funeral?
I'm Sorry - Monta

What type of men/women do you like?
These Are Your Friends - Adem

What is my day going to be like?
Too Long - Anouk

Why am I here?
Good Life - Francis Dunnery

What will people remember me for?
Tired - K's Choice

What song will I get stuck in my head tomorrow?
Shadowman - K's Choice

Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
What You Want - John Butler Trio

What will this year be all about?
Almost Happy - K's Choice

So, shortcut:
People dont know if efforts for me are worth it, I should stop thinking to get happier (I guess thats true), I should move to a dijk in the Netherlands, I'll have children and feel fine, I should enjoy silence, there will be some people being sorry when I die, my day is going to be too long, but I am here to have a good life, people remember me being tired of everything and this year I'll be almost happy.

I guess there actually is some truth in here, for some things I hope so.

[Picture: Graffiti, taken on 27/03/06]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home