Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm still around

I just had no notebook for the last couple days and I avoid using the other computer for some reason. Unfortunately I dont really have much time at the moment, I might post something longer here later (if I should find something interesting to share).
I've been kinda creative (more or less) and I got some pictures which are low quality, so I have to edit some of them a bit (unless you prefer watching black boxes with some dirt in it).
There's one sketch I did, as I didnt have the laptop I couldnt use the scanner so I had to photograph it with my mobile. So, all I can show at the moment is a part of the process, which is the inked version in bad quality.


If I'd give my sketches names this one would be "The Poor Student" or something alike...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home