Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Paper Everywhere

I'm back from my first day at the printfactory.

The good things:
- I can walk there
- Very nice co-workers
- Coffee
- Smokebreaks

The bad things:
- Very loud
- No chance to sit for some minutes
- Bad air
- Nothing to do

It's alright, and my co-workers are really really nice (even good looking), I guess the boss had a bad day today, but anyway. He said I'll be 2 days in the printer area and then somewhere else, I guess thats the design area then. Fits me more, I saw they hare chairs there... No really, beeing on your legs from 08:00h to 17:00h and then afterwards walking home for 20 minutes up the hill is not nice. Especially not with that cold weather.

I'm very tired and not really well, I hope this day will be over soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger murmel said...

That's what I mostly like about smokers.

They smoke and moan about the bad air at work.

;)

January 12, 2006  
Blogger Lieza said...

Unfortunately you dont get high by cigarettes (but by the print colors) ;)

January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home