Sunday, May 07, 2006

Summer, finally?

I guess the summer is finally here. At least I hope so, eventhough it makes me feel weird sitting in the sun at 20:00h. I bought a tan creme a few days ago which seems to be stupid as for now its hot and sunny. But I can sit in the sun for 15 minutes, I'll get a sunburn and a sunstroke but I dont get a tan.

Next week is going to be hell. I'll work from 07:30h to 21:00 (or longer), from tuesday to friday. And both my wrists aren't much better. That's why I decided not to go to school tomorrow, therefor I'll go see the doc and ask for some tapes I can wear at work (of course my parents mustn't know about that). Still have to write my school a mail, something like "I'll join a bit later, I gotta see the doctor" and then I'll show up anytime showing a piece of paper which says I'm ill for monday *muaha*. No really, I can hardly type or raise a cup of coffee with both hands (and I shouldnt do that anyway I guess).

Some ass slit my scooters tyre, damn this son of a bitch. I hope it will be fixed on monday coz I need it for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home