Wednesday, May 03, 2006

You Know ...



I dont mind anyone to comment (thats a hint!)
Not much to tell, besides work was stressy and I got somewhat smashed by my boss (but I gotta say she had her reasons and always stayed fair) several times, always followed by an apology ("See, I'm coming from the hotel / bar / pub sector...).
And it's amazing how many people actually take or took anti depressiva. Anyway, pictures: Took them yesterday after work
when I went to the mall I was looking for a parking lot for my scooter. Those are the two which were right next to mine. Yes ladies and gentlemen, the first one is fur! Faked leppard fur, I'm loving it. I guess it was (is?) a Yamaha or either a Peugeot Speedfight. The amazing thing: This scooter is always clean.
The second one's nothing special really, but I like that italian Vespa style (it's not a Piaggio, I dunno what it its supposed to be).
Alright, my dad needs the laptop again and I gotta take my medicine (got an "enourmous & dangerous lack or iron" as the my doc said). Maybe til laters, I'm on lateshift tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger murmel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 04, 2006  
Blogger murmel said...

*comments*

:p

Why didn't you call me ?

Mööp.

May 04, 2006  
Blogger Lieza said...

I`m a busy, hardworking person (just like now, Im at the servicepoint working my ass off..)
;)

May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home